tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 11 09:24:15 2002

Re: Question about MO

> tlhIngan Hol SachtaH'a' MO?
> Is MO still expanding the klingon language?

yes.

> *1* wanted to use updating but expanding seemed like a good stand in.
> *2* not sure about - still -, is that just an English grammar thing
> *2* and does "taH" take that into account

I have several uses of taH as "still".

> *3* how do you handle - is -

You don't.  Think of it as built into the definition of the words that need it.

> Qopbe' MO?

This isn't setup as a question.
And Qop is for food.  For people you can use  yIn/Hegh ... but Hegh
isn't "dead", it's "die".

> Is MO still alive?

As far as we know.  Come to the qep'a'.  Perhaps you will meet him.

DloraH, BG

Back to archive top level