tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 08 22:23:44 2002

Re: tlhIngan Hol in Farscape

 OK mmmm U see I not a big fan   i Just want to be ungiuce at my school so no one would what i talking about I go on e-bay and look up Klingon laugage books.

At 04:39 PM 6/8/2002 -0700, Elizabeth chin wrote:

> I not know that I see u have Aol do u have iinstead Messager? cause
> maybe u can Teach me Klingon

I know some Klingonists here use a variety of message programs; they can be
quite helpful in practing real-time communication in Klingon.

Although I go to work from around 4pm to 1am EST, if I'm around to chat
in/about the Klingon language at another time, you (or anyone else here)
can reach me several ways:

AOL Instant Messenger: tadstauffer
ICQ: 7622618
MSN Messenger: [email protected]

Depending on where you are, you may be able to meet with Klingonists in
person without much effort. At the end of July, there will be a Klingon
language conference near* Philadelphia, where you'll be able to hear many
people speaking Klingon. There'll be language classes for beginners, too!
More information about it can be found at: /stuff/qepa.html
Smaller gatherings are also held around the world - info on these is at
/stuff/qepHom.html

*It's so conveniently located, that I'll be going there again this Monday
for work! ;-)

- taD