tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 03 15:23:33 2002

RE: cha'DIch KLBC rI'

Good... I just started going through the postal course and emailed to
[email protected]... if there is another place for me to do this please
advise me as well.

I have been exposed to Klingon long enough where the first lesson or two
will probably be easy but I figure that it is worthwhile to go through
the motions.

DloraH qatlho'.  chequv.

Back to archive top level