tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 27 11:13:20 2002

Re: ST: Insurection

>WORF: "Accelerated hair growth is often experienced by Klingons during
>*jak'tahla*."
>
>PICARD: "Roughly translated 'puberty'. Although for a Klingon, that
>scarcely does it justice."
>
>Klingons also experience severe mood swings, unusual aggressive tendencies
>and the occasional *gorch* [pimple]. Worf also had the odd craving for the
>blood of a live *kolarr* beast. (ST: Insurrection)
>
>(N.B. These are not Okrandian tlhIngan Hol words, but what we on the list
>call "Paramount Hol".)

We can always hope that MO will provide the appropriate Hol equivalents.  To
jump into the fiction for a second, there is a very high probability that
words for these concepts exist in tlhIngan Hol, since one is an animal and
the others are so closely associated with Klingon physiology.