tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 23 19:48:05 2002

Re: Unsubscribe me -please-!!!

DELETE ME OFF OF THIS LIST NOW OR SOME ONE WILL BE SORRY!

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 22:26:34 +0200 Rob Kaper <[email protected]> wrote:

On Tuesday 23 July 2002 18:18, Teresa Jacobson wrote:
> My plea to the list-owner seems to have gone unheard... Please, please,
> please unsubscribe me.  I don't want to be on here anymore.
>
> Teresa Jacobson

Generated an unsubscribtion request in the cc: with the e-mail address you
posted from, reply to it and you should be gone. Edit and repeat if you
subscribed with a different address.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
[email protected] | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much

Curtis

Back to archive top level