tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 15 19:16:41 2002

RE: How do you say...?

> I´m new to the list and just in the very early beginning of learning the
> Warriors tounge.

Welcome to the list.  I am DloraH, currently serving as the list's
Beginners' Grammarian.  It's my job to help the newbies.

> I wonder if some one would give me a hand with a translation?

We're certainly willing to help.  But you need to try also.  See what
klingon words you can come up with that we can use here.  I will help you
piece them together.

> "The warrior was proud of his work. He went on from hour to hour,
> and from day to day. He was a passionate and moody warrior who
> became lost in his dreams."

Hmm, ya, I think we can do this one.  First, let's see how far you can get.

DloraH, BG

Back to archive top level