tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 12 06:40:20 2002

RE: Damn Capitalization

Only more difficult if you are predisposed to the format of English
writing (which, admittedly, most of us are).  But I found it quite easy
to switch to the klingon capitalization methods once I wrote it a bit.
In fact, as I believe DloraH noted in a previous post, SometImeS I fInD
mySelf uSIng klIngon capItalIzatIon when I Don't IntenD to. ;)

rItlhmoQSuvwI'
Stardate 2528.4

Back to archive top level