tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 01 13:51:37 2002

bIQaHlaH'a'? (I need a room for the WorldCon)

cha' waQ jav maHDIch qo' qepna'  vISuch. "San Jose"Daq jIleng. wej mebpa'mey
vItu'laH. Hoch pa'mey je'lu'pu'. qepna'Daq bISaH'a'? mebpa' Daghaj'a'?
QongDaqlIj latlh vIje'laH'a'?

(loose, intended, translation):
In two months I'll be at the 60th worldcon. I'll be traveling to San Jose. I
haven't found a hotel yet. All of the rooms have been purchased. Will YOU be
attending the convention? Do YOU have a room? Can I buy your extra bed?

Lawrence

P.S.  I'm currently scheduled as a program participant. In addition to
authorish stuff, I'll be doing a three hour workshop with Dr. Stanley Schmidt
(long time editor of ANALOG magazine) on how to invent an alien language, and
a one-man lecture on the Klingon language.

Back to archive top level