tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 31 02:53:53 2002

Re: subjects in complex sentences

In a message dated 1/30/2002 5:46:30 PM Mountain Standard Time, [email protected]
writes:

> You've convinced me.  It's not taste, it's English bias.  Your canon
> examples fully support your suggestion and make my former preference quite
> dubious.  Please keep doing this.  We need you to keep us from forming our
> own personal dialect of Klingon.  Thank you.

You just might convince me, too.  Your productions of canon examples are
truly eye-opening teaching tools.

peHruS

Back to archive top level