tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 31 02:50:35 2002

Re: KLBC Re: peD

In a message dated 1/30/2002 5:40:12 PM Mountain Standard Time, [email protected]
writes:

> CanadaDaq jIvum 'e' vImaS, 'ach mumogh muDvam.  DaHjaj bIrqu'be', 'a nISbej
> muD Dotlh.

Qov is always so accurate that instead of assuming she has finally made a
mistake, I will merely ask if there is something I do not yet know.  May I
start using {mogh} transitively?

Qov's stories, reports, etc. are always a delight to read.  I have learned so
much from Qov's clear writing and excellent use of tlhIngan Hol.

peHruS

Back to archive top level