tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 31 02:23:45 2002

Re: Alphabet

In a message dated 1/29/2002 10:55:09 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

>  Is Okrand "into" the languages you mention?

I don't know how many languages Marc Okrand knows.  But, it cannot be a small
number.  He appears to be quite well-learned.

I have talked with him in Chinese (Putonghua), Hebrew, tlhIngan Hol and
English.  But, it is obvious he knows a lot about Mutsun and other Native
American languages.  There are probably fields of his expertise I have not
even heard about.  IMHO, he's a genius!

peHruS

Back to archive top level