tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 29 01:27:42 2002

Re: I Object!

In a message dated 1/28/2002 7:04:21 AM Mountain Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> Which to me makes it perfectly clear that that which is considered an
> indirect object in English is typically handled by /-vaD/ in Klingon, NOT
> that Klingons have some terminology that equates with indirect object.
> Call
> it an indirect object now or not; it's just a name for a specific use of
> /-vaD/.

maj.  HolQeD tlhach mu'mey law'  Hutlh tlhIngan Hol'e' wISovbogh.  [chuvmey,
DIp, wot] je DISov.  chay' {indirect object} mughlu'?  jISovbe' je jIH.

peHruS

Back to archive top level