tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 24 11:23:32 2002

qepHom, qep, qep'a'

>A qep'a' tends to be more "formal".  A qepHom is an informal gathering.
>
>DloraH

Sure, sure. But what I was getting at was....

The way we use the words now is interesting. qep'a' refers to the original
"big" conference, while "qepHom" is used contrastively, to differentiate
something from a qep'a', and "qep" is the generic term to refer to qep'a'mey
and qepHommey. At least that's how the terms are used on the KLI website.

Andrew Strader

Back to archive top level