tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 23 13:23:21 2002

Re: Klingon chat rooms?

ghItlh Qov:

>Unfortunately we currently have no MUSH or other chat
>room.   I completely agree that this is what we need to
>promote fluency in the language.  There are so many
>applications available to do this that I don't know why
>we don't have it.  I have written to Lawrence more than
>once urging him to make restoration of the MUSH a
>priority.

Nor have those urgings (urges? urgiations?) gone unnoticed. Mark and I have been in discussion on the particulars of bringing the MUSH back (or reinventing it) on the new machine which is housing the KLI online presence. It will be a *major* topic when we meet face to face next month in Baltimore.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level