tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 18 10:40:13 2002

Re: monkey (was: Re: A couple of questions.)

> do we have a word for an animal similar to monkey?

We have the ape-like mughato', but we don't yet know the "Okrand" term for
something similar to a monkey.  In non-okrand, from "Day of Honor 2 -
Armamgeddon Sky" we have:  xirri - (n) name given by K'Taran to the
native "monkeys" of Cha'Xirrac.  But even this is probably not "klingon"
because the name was given to them by a young girl; it was HER name for them.

As far as I know, this is all we have, which isn't much.

DloraH

Back to archive top level