tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 17 20:47:34 2002

RE: [KLBC] some more questions/ Ans. to ?'s.

--- TPO <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > Klingon word for "ten million"? If
> > > not, how do I say "40 million"?
> > >
> > > I'm not certain, but I do not believe there is a
> > Klingon word 4 "10 million".  The way you would
> say
> > "40 million," is "loSmaH'uy'".  This is the way I
> have
> > undaerstood it is written in Klingon.
>
> A reminder, KLBC in the subject flags the message.
> Anyone can comment on
> the content (if someone talks about their cat, you
> can say something about
> their cat), but the Grammarian is to be the first to
> reply on the grammar.
>
> Here we might have an example of why we have this
> rule...
>
> > "10 Million, shown in TKD, is "wa'maH'uy'".
>
> Where in TKD is this?
>

> (Explaination given in reply to original message)
>
> DloraH, BG
Oops.  Sorry about that.  I actually did forget about
that.  I thought i did say what 10 million was in
Klingon.  Also I was hooping my grammar would be
corrected.  Because I have been translating character
bios for our rpg.  So I had hoped I was translating
correctly.