tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 25 20:09:26 2002

Re: Help us save this CHILDREN!

orca,
Good news, I think I've found someone you may really like. Her screen name
is CHICHITA. Here's a little bit about her:

CHICHITA is from LIMA, PERU, Peru

Here's how CHICHITA describes herself:
Soy una persona tranquila, honesta, sincera, muy trabajadora. Soy tambien
muy romantica, un poco timida pero con muchos deseos de conocer a una
persona interesante con la que pueda tener una relacion seria.

Here's CHICHITA's idea of a fun date:
Pasear con una buena compa?ia a orillas del mar, ba?arnos juntos y al final
del dia cenar en un restaurant frente al mar, con musica romantica, a media
luz

Meet CHICHITA now or add CHICHITA to your favorites list to check out later.

If you don't think she's your type, don't worry. If your match is out there
I'll find her and there are lots of new women joining every day. :-) You can
also search some profiles on your own.

Anyway, I have to go, I have a lot of matches to make. I'll be in touch
soon.

Bye,

P.S. I almost forgot, you can upgrade your free membership to VIP status
right now and have full access to everyone at One2Onematch. That means that
you can have two-way discussions with anyone at One2Onematch, all for less
than $20 a month. What are you waiting for? Try it now!

Click here or on the link below to change the gender of the Matchmails you
are receiving:
http://www.one2onematch.com/gender.htm?lg=orcaone&id=422721

Click here or on the link below to change how often you receive MatchMails:
http://www.one2onematch.com/mm.htm?lg=orcaone&id=422721

One2Onematch respects your privacy. Click here to view One2Onematch's
Privacy Policy