tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 25 10:04:52 2001

FW: HolQeD on eBay

peqIm!  tlhIngan Hol yejHaD QonoSmey Hoch Daghajbe'chugh, qen nargh DaSuqmeH
'eb.  SIbI' bIvangbe'chugh, nargh DaSuqmeH 'eb!

Hey!  If you don't have all the HolQeD journals, an opportunity to obtain
them recently appeared.  If you don't act fast, this opportunity will
vanish.

--Holtej

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 8:48 AM
To: dspeers
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#1466970632: Hol QeD
(Klingon Language Journal)

I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:	Hol QeD (Klingon Language Journal)
Seller:	athmay
Starts:	Sep-19-01 16:23:20 PDT
Ends:	Sep-26-01 16:23:20 PDT
Price:	Currently $5.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1466970632

Item Description:
	The journals of the Klingon Language Institute from 1992 to 1997 (a
bi-annual).  If you are not familiar with the Klingon Institute, it's small
journal deals with the complexities of the Klingon tongue, features
discussions on develpments and sometimes poetry.   These back issues are in
mint condition. Most have not even been opened.  I ordered  them for my
son's birthday and they never arrived until after he was gone.
For your own fun, tlhIngan Hol, Lesson 1 of the Klingon Language Postal
course.
Also included in this auction is the Klingon to English and English to
Klingon Dictionary compiled by Mark Okrand and Barry Levine.   This is an
old dictionary and a bit yellowed but usable.  I will also throw in Star
Trek Power Klingon, a learning  audiotape by Mark Okrand which teaches you
how to use proper inflections.   Learn basic phrases and how to speak.

I prefer PayPal, the #1 payment service in online auctions!

Back to archive top level