tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 14 12:01:59 2001

Re: noH

> Hoch jomaj malo'nIS 'ej jaghpu'ma' maQaw'nIS.
> [We need to use all our resources and destroy our enemies.]

Check your verb prefixes (both); but be careful when you do.  jo is already
plural, so grammaticly it is treated as singular.

> Hegh nuchpu'vam 'e' maleS.
> [We can rest when these cowards are dead.]

'e' acts as the object of a sentence and refers to the previous sentence.  leS
doesn't take an object, and the prefix on it doesn't imply an object.  It looks
like you were trying to fit it in for "when".  Look at the list of type 9 verb
suffixes for a clue of how you could write this.  (I can't remember if that
suffix was added later and is listed in the addendum, I'm at work right now.)
Also, your english includes "can" which you did not include in the klingon.

DloraH

Back to archive top level