tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 12 08:09:00 2001

Re: Enterprise

Steven Boozer <[email protected]> said:

> SuSvaj:
> : "Enterprise" lut vIyajchugh, wa' pIvghor ghajbogh Duj neH
> : ghaj tera'. 'entapray' 'oH Dujvam'e'. yo' 'oHbe'bej wa' Duj'e'.

> A possible usage note:  While checking my notes I noticed that Okrand only
uses
> {ghaj} "have, possess" with subjects referring to a person or groups of
persons

As has recently been pointed out on this list, a Klingon secrecy proverb has
both "day" and "night" possessing "secrets" and "stars."  Day and night are
not people nore are they alive, yet they seem to be able to possess.

SuSvaj

Back to archive top level