tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 05 22:20:33 2001

RE: Valerie

Valerie said:

	Hello,

	I am new to Klingon, and with little time to study
	(2 small children) and much enthusiasm, the WOTD allows
	me to learn a little bit every day.

maj. As DloraH mentioned, practice is very good for learning Klingon. One
idea you (or anyone else who wants practice with the language) may want to
try is to use the WOTD in a sentence. Actually using a word can help
vocabulary stick in memory better, and also helps with using the language.
If you would like the beginner's grammarian (currently me) to check your
sentence for grammar problems, you can include the letters "KLBC" in the
subject line of the message.

- taD

Back to archive top level