tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 25 21:48:53 2001

RE: Conjunction Junction, What's Your Function?

This is too much to comment on except to say majQa' and suggest it probably
should have been a HolQeD article. I agree with you. I never did like
{yoHbogh matlhbogh je SuvwI'} and only forgive it as poetry, which can
always throw grammar to the tlhonmey.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level