tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 17 08:50:39 2001

RE: KLBC: vulqan Hol tlhIngan mu'mey je

http://www.ludwig.ucl.ac.uk/st/StarTrek/Vulcan/Vulcan.html

>Marketa's version of "Modern Standard Vulcan", also called the "Zvelebil
>Construct" (ZC), is slowly being developed by the Vulcan Academy Linguistics
>Department (VALD) on the vulcan-linguistics mailing list.  See their site at:
>
>  http://www.lasatha.org/vald/

DaqwIjDaq *http://Vulcan.MrKlingon.org* vulqan Hol qawHaq vIghaj

I am trying to keep the online database up to date  with the Zvelbil lexicon.  The download is (currently) a little out of date.

==
* Joel Anderson * [email protected]*
* wej jIH mutlhobtaH,  vIjangta'    *
* qaStaHvIS mujatlhtaH, vIQoyta'    *
*  http://JustPray.MrKlingon.org    *

Sign up for FREE email from MrKlingon.org at http://www.MrKlingon.org
    qatlh tlhIngan Hol Dajatlhbe'? * Why NOT say it in Klingon?

Back to archive top level