tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 18 08:00:26 2001

Return of the Klingon Shakespeare Restoration Project

jISeyqu'. tugh paw paq chu'. rInpa' DIS tughta' paq. paq nuq? "paghmo' tIn
mIS" 'oH pong'e'. wej vIghajbe' 'ach Daje'laH. bI'eqchugh 'ej DaH
bIje'chugh qangeHmeH bIDIlbe'nIS. parmaqqayvaD yIje'.

The long awaited (and many times revised) restoration of Shakespeare's MUCH
ADO ABOUT NOTHING has gone to press. As we have with other KLI books, we
are taking advance orders to help defray the initial costs. Obviously, the
books cannot ship until I've actually got them, but I'm anticipating
they'll arrive by mid December.

The book is a trade paperback, over 200 pages long. As with our original
printing of HAMLET, both English and Klingon versions of the play are
printed on facing pages. Unlike HAMLET though, we've gone the extra
distance to include hundreds of line notes (as opposed to simply endnotes)
which make this a much more enjoyable reading experience. The retail cover
price on the book is $16.95, and will soon be available for ordering from
your local book store (the ISBN is 1-58715-501-X). Any day now, Mark will
be setting up a special page for the book on the KLI's website and adding
it to the Merchant page.

If you order it from the Merchant page, the price will only be $13.00 plus
shipping and handling. However, if you place an advance order now, before
the books are actually here, you'll pay only the $13.00 and we'll absorb
the shipping.*

Nick Nicholas did an outstanding job on this book, and you'll want to share
it with your parmaqqay for the holidays. Place your orders today (or as
soon as the website will let you).

taHjaj wo',

Lawrence

* Unfortunately, this advance order option is only available in the USA.
Because of the drastic increases in foreign postage, we simply can't
provide free shipping outside the USA.

Back to archive top level