tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 30 10:02:32 2001

KLBC: 'ol

I have written a (very) short story and would like some
feedback.

DaH megh wISop. naDev'vo jImej 'ej juHDaq jIchegh. meghwIj taD.
jIbuDmoH, meghwIj vIvut vIneHbe'.

The English version:
It's time for lunch. I leave here and return home. My lunch is
frozen. I do not want to cook it because I am lazy.

Questions:
1. Is there a better way to indicate that it's time to do
something in {tlhIngan Hol}? I borrowed a bit from my French
classes here and tried to use a plural subject to get the idea
across (now we eat lunch).

2. Could I use {'e'} in the last sentence somehow instead of
repeating the word {meghwIj}? (i.e. "I don't want to cook it."

Qapla'!
David