tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 22 05:33:34 2001

Re: puns - qID mu'mey

Parick wrote:

> And one based on the name of the band Depeche Mode.

That would probably be me mentioning it.  moD means hurry and depeche is
French for hurry.  I asked Marc about this one once, and he said he didn't
remember.  It's possible that he had never heard of Depeche Mode and was
merely humouring me.  He does that.  Everyone walks away from Marc
believing he has confirmed their pet theories.  It takes careful reflection
oon exactly what he said to realize that he has confirmed nothing at all.

Qov

Back to archive top level