tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 17 09:18:28 2001

QapHa' {Kliflash}

loQ QapHa' De'wI' mIw {Kliflash} vaghDIch, vaj
rut mu' SamlaHbe' SammeH mIwHom.  De'wI' mIw DatI'meH
De'wI'lIjDaq {klibug.zip} yIlab.

I've discovered a little bug in Kliflash, v. 5.  The
Lookup Function can't always find words on file (looking
for <qat>, for example, returns the definition for
<qatlh> instead). I've fixed this and issued ver. 5.1.
I also took the opportunity to tweak the new screen
design, which I wasn't entirely happy with.  The new
design is similar to something I saw on the box for
_Star Trek Klingon Academy_.

You can find the bug fix at
http://www.geocities.com/teresh_2000/klibug.zip
Anyone downloading the full installation file from
my site will of course be getting the latest version.

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level