tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 08 18:39:59 2001

Some more questions...

Hopefully, these are better than my last batch of questions...

1. Can the pronouns SoH and tlhIH, when used as the verb "you are," be
imperative? Can you say (nuch SoHQo'!) or would I have to say something like
(nuch yIDaQo'!) Sometimes you can recast it, like recasting (qoH SoHQo'!)
into (yIDoghQo'!), but not all nouns have verb equivalents.

2. There are some words, like cha/peng and ray'/DoS that are different in
singular and plural. How are they used with numbers? Is the singular or
plural used, or is it like with regular nouns, where you don't need to
indicate plurality if there's a number?