tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 03 07:34:52 2001

yIQIm - attack on mailing list. (was Re: BADTRANS I_WORM/ VIRUS WARNING)

I also received a spurious email in reply to a KLI list posting.  I have not replied to the perpetrator (has anyone?)  I assume (hope) that it is not a malicious attack and that he is infected and generating these.

More reasons to be very VERY careful of email attachments:

    *DON'T* use them!!

   Unless you establish in separate emails
   that you are sending/receiving one.

==
  *** Joel Anderson * http://www.MrKlingon.org *****
  **   QI'tu' Holmey ghot Holmey je vIlo'chugh,   **
  **'ach parmaq  vIghajbe'chugh, vaj jIchuSchoHqu'**

Sign up for FREE email from MrKlingon.org at http://www.MrKlingon.org
    Why NOT say it in Klingon?

Back to archive top level