tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 25 18:09:45 2001

RE: paqghitlh

No. It doesn't. If you want a word for "journal", use QonoS. That's exactly
what it means.

{paqghItlh} basically means "bookmanuscript", two nouns jammed together,
probably inappropriately, since {ghItlh} alone implies {paq} in most cases.

> CJ

SarrIS

Back to archive top level