tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 15 19:25:03 2001

qep'a' flights, roommate

qep'a' chorghDIch DaghoS'a'? HItlhej!

I was wondering if anyone going to the qep'a' had any thoughts on trying to
take the same airplane flight. It could give you the opportunity to meet and
speak with other Klingonists for several hours before the conference even
begins. I haven't made any travel arrangements yet, and wasn't sure whether
anyone else had made flight reservations yet. People could try to
consolidate themselves onto the same flights if they wanted. qIroS has
already mentioned that he has a flight from Newcastle, England to Brussels.
As for me, I would probably be taking a flight from Philadelphia to
Brussels. Ticket cost would obviously be an important factor on what flight
I take, but flight times/airlines could vary, depending on whether anyone
else would want to take the same flight.

Also, if anyone wants to room with me at the hotel and split the cost,
that's would be around 37 euros/night (or 29/night for three people) per
person instead of  65/night for a single. I'm male, don't smoke, and hope to
speak Klingon a lot. (You can contact me off the list at
[email protected])

 Qapla', 'ej qep'a' DaghoS wej 'e' Danabpu'chugh, DaH yInabchoH!

- taD