tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 10 07:35:12 2001

Galactic Dictionary tool

Definitely a work-in-progress, but I've built a Java based "Galactic Dictionary" on my website at:

  http://www.mrklingon.org/uta/GALDict.html

Includes tlhIngan, Vulcan and Romulan vocabularies.  It can parse tlhIngan after a fashion, though it currently does not check for suffix order(it will flag duplicates, though).  Also, the lexicon has a few duplicates in it which I need to weed out....

Not intended as a replacement for d'Armond's far more industrial strength pojwI'!

*constructive* feedback solicited :).

==
  *** Joel Anderson * http://www.MrKlingon.org *****
  **   QI'tu' Holmey ghot Holmey je vIlo'chugh,   **
  **'ach parmaq  vIghajbe'chugh, vaj jIchuSchoHqu'**

Sign up for FREE email from MrKlingon.org at http://www.MrKlingon.org
    Why NOT say it in Klingon?

Back to archive top level