tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 08 16:06:04 2001

Franklin Mint Klingon Watch (pIqaD related)

The reason why the Klingon BoP watch has pIqaD numerals is quite simple.
The good people at TFM called me in as a consultant (the mint is less
than 30 miles from my home). I worked with them on a number of projects,
not all of them Klingon or even Star Trek related.

TFM operates under a license from Paramount (or Viacom, if you want to
get technical), and I'm sure that the watch had to be approved by
someone. I seriously doubt though if they were at all concerned about
the pIqaD, but I could be wrong.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level