tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 06 14:07:12 2001

RE: A word for Interceptor*

K'Zhen qavan

I suppose Intercept could be made up from "seek for/locate" {Sam} and
"stop/cease" {mev}.

If I had to pick a single word, nearest to befitting the title/action or
intended meaning, I think that "to cause to stop" or "to cause to cease"
something got near to intercept.

What about He/she who causes it/they to stop {mevmoHwI'} .  Is that
possible?

Following the canon examples below it would appear possible.
Do two examples provide enough guidance? Especially as one is slang.

{chenmoHwI’}	creator, maker (n)
{bochmoHwI’}	sycophant, flatterer (n) (slang)

qe'San
Klingon Strike Force

Back to archive top level