tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 01 13:02:52 2001

KLBC: first post

ghItlhwI' 'oH pongwIj'e'.  jImogh pab Hujmo'. qub pabwIj.
choyajlaH'a' ?

I read on the FAQ that grammer isn't really supposed to be corrected in KLBC, but I would like to know if whoever reads this can understand any of it. If you can, please let me know where any mistakes are. (This is the first time I've actually tried to write more than a couple of words in Klingon, and the grammer has been almost impossible for me to figure out.)
Also, I saw the word   vIghro'  in a post and couldn't find it in the KD. What does it mean?

Back to archive top level