tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 29 16:34:52 2001

Re: jIQIj

>    nuq Hech MO? tlhIngan mu'ghomDaq mu'vetlh vItu'be', vaj nuq Hech MO 'e'
>vISIv. QIpchugh yu'ghachwIj, vaj jItlhIj.  :-)
>
>---qonwI'

MO = Marc Okrand, the creator of Klingon.

A few notes:

Hech doesn't mean "mean," as in (loD) means "man." It's more like "I meant
to send you that file, but I couldn't." Use "Del" (describe) or "'oS"
(represent), or something similar.

nuq is only a question word, and questions can't be used as the object of
'e'. Use -bogh if you want a relative phrase with "what." "vaj nuq Hech MO
'e' vISIv" would probably be better off as something like "vaj Delbogh MO
vISIv."