tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 26 06:29:04 2001

room reservations update

Greetings.

Many people have ordered their room already, and many are even coming one
or more days earlier. I'm looking forward to meeting you all there!

Nothing is missing, so I won't list all the names that are okay.
Only three people from the qep'a'-list haven't reserved a room yet:
Nancy, Agnieszka and Captain Krankor.

*******

pa'meyraj ghaj ghotpu' law'. 'eq paw 'op. pa' maqIHchu' 'e' vItul.

mebpa'Daq QongmeH Dach pagh De'. vaj Hoch pongmey vIcha'be'.
pa' ghajbe' wej qep'a' jeSwI' neH:
Nancy, Agnieszka, HoD Qanqor je.

Qapla'
  Lieven
aka Quvar valer.

*         Wollt ihr Marc Okrand treffen?         *
*     Den Erfinder der Klingonischen Sprache!    *
*          Ich grüsse ihn im Sommer.  :-)        *
* INFO: http://www.levinius.de/deutsch/qepa.html *