tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 24 06:23:32 2001

Re: Another newbie, and Monty Klingon's Flying Circus

Hi all,

After reading Uli's introduction I realised I just appeared on the list
without introducing myself, and have stayed as such for a few months (fine I
suppose for a Klingon, but as a Terran I should stick to manners, right? :)

I'm Rohan (ro'Han) Fenwick. I am 18 years old and studying a dual
Science/Arts degree at Queensland University, Australia. I subscribed to the
list on the suggestion of the KLI's website, and haven't ever regretted it
in the least.

I want to thank everyone who's helped me with my (admittedly naive on
occasion) questions, such as "Is there a Klingon word for 'striped'?" !
After subscribing to this list, in particular, my issues of pronunciation
and lexicon have been cleared up.

Speaking of pronunciation, does anyone have the IPA (International Phonetic
Alphabet) values for Klingon's phonetic set?

Qapla' 'ej Satlho'

ro'Han