tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 21 20:24:53 2001

Re: Deadlines - DaH QInvam yIlaD

In a message dated 6/20/2001 8:02:48 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> Of course, it's still not too late to decide to attend the qep'a' itself.
> For a little more money you can register for the conference, and then join
> us in Belgium!

I renewed my KLI membership with you personally at the last qep'a', right?
When does that subscription expire?

I told you why I will not attend the qep'a' chorghDIch.  With this type of
personal persecutions, I may never attend again.

Daniel (peHruS) Morse

Back to archive top level