tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 04 11:36:30 2001

RE: Races

qIroS said:
:   I'm trying to collect tlhIngan Hol for races:
:       tera'ngan
:       verengan
:       tlhIngan
:       vulqangan
:   have I got these wrong and are there any more?

taD:
: Hmmmm... Other sentient races with canon tlhIngan Hol spelling that I can
: find are:
:   {romuluSngan}
:   {'orghengan} or {'orghenya'ngan}
:   {DenIbngan} or {DenIbya'ngan}
:   {qarDaSngan}
:   {yIrIDngan}
:   {talarngan}
:   {Hur'Iqngan}
:   {nuralngan}
:   {reghuluSngan}
: And of course, I can't forget {HoSDo'} :-)

The only other canonical spelling I have is {lIghongan} "Ligonian" from KGT
and, of course, {Human} "human".

I've seen many non-canonical tlhIngan Hol spellings on this list and in
fanzines for other Trek races which Okrand hasn't established yet, but those
probably aren't what qIroS is looking for.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level