tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 18 13:36:52 2001

Just introducing myself...

Hello, everyone!

My name is Daniela Berger and I am a 24 year old student from Germany.
I am in my fifth year of studying Computational Linguistics at the
University of Potsdam. I am very interested in languages, in addition
to German and English, I speak some French and a tiny bit of Russian,
and I had introductory courses for Arabic and German Sign Language.

As of now, I don't really speak Klingon, but I am working on it.
Once I even wrote a paper about Klingon when I attended a lecture
about "Consonants of English" at the English-Department. The paper was
called "TlhIngan Hol: An Alien Approach to Phonology".

I am not sure yet if I will find the time to learn Klingon, so you'll
probably find me just lurking on the list for a while. But since I
already have some experience with mailing lists, I know one thing for
sure: I'll have lots of fun together with you.

Thank you for your attention

Daniel

Back to archive top level