tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 17 08:39:41 2001

RE: Millennium Philcon

What are the dates?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 08:25
To: [email protected]
Subject: Millennium Philcon

I've just received my schedule of events for this year's Worldcon,
happening right here in Philadelphia. Here's what I'll be doing and
where you can definitely find me.

Thursday, 6:00pm  Star Trek Aliens and Cultures
             Kevin Geiselman,  Saul Jaffe, Susan Shwartz, and Julie
Stickler

Friday, 1:00pm  Creating Alien Languages: A Workshop (3.0 hrs)
             Gay Haldeman, Haitham Jendoubi, and  Stanley Schmidt (M)

Saturday, 2:00pm  Autographing

Sunday,   2:00pm  Reading (0.5 hrs)

Sunday,   6:00pm  From Elvish to Klingon: Languages in SF and Fantasy
             Kimberly Ann Kindya, and Mark Mandel

I'm disappointed that the programming committee didn't take me up on my
offer to do a HOW TO REMEMBER EVERYTHING talk, or a my one man Klingon /
KLI program, but I suspect there were only so many slots and quite a bit
of competing programming.

I'm very pleased with what I did get, and with the high calibre of
people they've got me sitting alongside.

I don't know if many KLI members will be coming to the Worldcon (other
than the few who are listed on the above panels) but I hope any that do
attend will make a point of looking me up. It's always a pleasure for me
to put faces to the names on the mailing list and KLI database.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level