tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 05 10:20:42 2001

RE: Planet names

Sorry.  My point was that /nuq yuQmey/ doesn't mean "what planets?"  It
means "what are planets?"  To ask the listener to specify planet names, one
would have to rephrase the sentence as something like /yuQ DIpongnISbogh
tIngu'/ "Identify the planets which we need to name."

The truth of this interpretation is pretty clear, though not absolutely
certain.

SuStel
Stardate 1510.2

From: SuSvaj [mailto:[email protected]]
"nuq bIH yuQmey'e'" vIjatlhbe'.  'e' vISovbej.  nuq yuQmey wIpongnIS 'e'
vISovbe.

Back to archive top level