tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 01 19:04:00 2001

Check out this site

To: [email protected]

I found a great new web site: Qool.com! They call their concept "Free Auctions" and it's the only place on the Web where you can bid on great stuff and win without paying a cent. They are even auctioning off one of the first commercial trips to space!

Here's some more information from their web site:

Real Merchandise. Real Auctions. No Cost.

First, you accumulate a free currency called QoolCoins for your daily actions on the web, such as viewing new sites, seeing ads, and buying merchandise. Then you can use your QoolCoins to bid on thousands of items without ever paying a penny of your own money.

Free auction items include a BMW Z3 Convertible, Super Bowl Tickets, 3COM Palm V's, CD's, books, toys, even a seat on one of the first civilian trips to space. It's quick and easy to register.

Anyway, I thought you might like this. If you want to try it, just click the URL below and you can start bidding now without spending any money...

Sincerely,

arqpamela

http://www.qool.com/hogwarts/LoginController?RefMemberName=arqpamela

Back to archive top level