tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 26 07:09:14 2001

qepHommeywIj

Recently, a writing colleague of mine was part of a business group
interested in buying a comic book store in Philadelphia. This deal has
apparently gone through and my friend has generously offerred me the use of
their space to host regular qepHommey in the heart of Philadelphia
(veng'a'Daq muSHa'chuqbogh loDnI'pu'?).

I do not have an official start date yet, but I expect to begin in
February, probably on a Sunday, repeating every five weeks. As dates firm
up I will notify Alan Anderson, and they will appear on the qepHom webpage
and the quarterly announcement in HolQeD.

If there is an interest in doing so, perhaps arrangements can also be made
for certification testing during these qepHommey.

I would like to assemble a list of individuals who think they might be
interested in attending a Philadelphia qepHom. If this describes you, send
me email.

The qep'a' chorghDIch is still months away, but I need to lots of practice,
and gathering at qepHommey is both practical and enjoyable.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level