tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 16 21:48:23 2001

RE: -vo'

I just remembered another example of {legh} with {-vo'}, it's also from CK:

(The Terran goes sight-seeing.  The transcript is long, so I'll just
post the relevant part.)

K	-	No.  You must ride the jitney.
	 	ghobe'.  lupwI' DalIghnIS.
	-	Get in and stand there!
	 	yIyong 'ej pa' yIQam!
T	-	I can't see well from here.
	 	naDevvo' jIleghlaHchu'be'.

Aha!  So we have a {naDevvo' jIleghlaHchu'be'} in canon as well.
Things are looking good for the position that {-vo'} marks the
location of the subject (i.e. viewer) when using {legh}.

--
De'vID