tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 02 21:58:45 2001

Qu'vatlh!

Alas, you'll all have to forgive me if I seem a little slow, and don't
contribute anything for a small while...I just found my copy of the
dictionary, and am a slow learner linguistically...I would relish any
assistance rendered on a personal level, but don't really expect much.
Hospitable, friendly, and helpful though you all are, you're also
probably busy.

I would however appreciate it if some generous soul on this list would be
so kind as to help me "get off on the right foot" as far as learning
klingon goes. If anyone would be able to assist me in this manner, please
email me at [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>. If not,
it might be a while before I say anything of worth, so I thought I'd warn
ya'. *lol*

Qapla'!

---Quv'argh
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!