tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 25 20:05:51 2001

Re: question

ghItlh evil_sonic_shadow:

> What the heck does all that say? I am REALLY new tothe Klingon language,
> sp mabye if you could put translations on the bottum of the posts? I know
> its a big request, but it would help me learn. Thanks in advance.

Since the goal of this mailing list is to learn Klingon, translating (or
attempting to translate) other people's posts is part of the learning
process. Or so the Grammarians tell us plebes. =)

However, from one fellow {tlhIngan Hol ghojwI'} to another, this message
({jabbI'ID} "data transmition") is about my pet hedgehog. By the way, a
{Qa'Hom} is a small creature that resembles a {Qa'} but isn't neary as
vicious (much like a hedgehog *looks* threatening, but really isn't).

quljIb
vIghItlhpu':

> jabbI'IDwIj Dub:
>
> pa'wIjDaq Ha'DIbaH mach vIghaj. Saj 'oH. DIvI' pong 'oH
> *hedgehog-'e'; tlhIngan pong vISovbe'. Qa'Hom rur 'e' vIHar. *albino*
> 'oH. Doqqu' mInDu'Daj, qul rur 'ej chIS pobDaj, peDDI' rur. jejqu' Dub
> pob 'ach tunqu' veD pob.
>
> buQlu'DI' chor So'meH moQ rur'eghchoHmoH. qaSDI' yIH jej rur 'e' vIHar!!

Back to archive top level