tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 21 21:35:30 2001

Vancouver qepHom Saturday 3rd March

jeyD and I will be hosting a qepHom Saturday March 3rd at 1 pm at my home
in Vancouver, BC.  If you are in the Vancouver area, please consider
attending.

Why?

It's free.
You'll learn more Klingon than you would by just reading your mail.
It will be fun.
Qov won't yell at you.
We still have a pile of KLI 'aH to give away.
Qov will have cleaned the house 'specially for the occasion, and you
wouldn't want that to go to waste.

What's the catch?

Um ... the catch is that I've told CTV news they can bring a camera crew.
If you're on the FBI's Most Wanted list, you can wear a paper bag.

Please send me an e-mail if you think you can make it.  I'm within a few
blocks of all the "Downtown" bus routes, and walking distance from
Skytrain.
Qov

Back to archive top level