tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 10 11:11:18 2001

Re: post

ja' DanthlIgh [sic]:
>NOW she's talking like a klingon!

tlhIngan qechmey neH jatlhlu'chugh, bIvlu'.
ghomvam muvlu'DI' tlhIngan Hol'e' jatlhnISlu'.

On this mailing list, "talking like a Klingon" means using Klingon words.
Using Klingon attitudes is not sufficient to be considered on topic.

>catch on quick, these young ones, don't they, lol.

Do'Ha' yapbe'law' Dochaj.

Not quickly enough, it seems.

>(i think i just exceeded my annual limit for posts to this list!!!)

ghobe' -- QInlIj chaDvay vuSlu'be'.
'ach tlhIngan Hol Daqelbe'taHchugh, QInlIj Hol'e' vuSlu'bej jay'!

If you want to make comments about something other than the Klingon
language, you should at least *try* to do it in Klingon -- or else don't do
it here.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level